Friday, January 14, 2011

Our New Home

With our BIG move coming very quickly - at the end of the month - we were able to buy our New House this week.  We  feel very blessed that it all came together so quickly.   We are also very excited (and a little stressed) about it all, but really we can't wait to call this place Home!!!

Our House from the Street

From the side

The entry (stairs)

My Kichen (I Heart this Kitchen)

My desk (in the kitchen)

The Family Room

My Bathroom (Yay for a real Tub)

The Mud Room

The kids desk area!

Steve's very own Office (He is very excited about this one!)

6 comments:

Kendra said...

So VERY VERY VERY cool!!! I so love it! I hope everything is coming together! Good luck! Love and miss you guys!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Exciting!!! Jeni lives in Dallas and my sister Jill lives 2 hours away in Norman Oklahoma! Do I sense family dinners??? YES!!!! The home is gorgeous and that mud room...ideal!

Nicole said...

Super cool! It looks awesome!

Laura said...

I heart that kitchen too! How are you ever going to find each other in that ginormous, and beautiful house????

Lindsay said...

I looked at all the pictures on facebook and your house is absolutely gorgeous! I am so jealous and so happy for you all at the same time! Happy moving!

Joy H said...

AWESOME HOUSE....I'm jealous. Happy moving! :)