Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Slippers

Two years ago for Christmas I bought Tater a pair of Lightening McQueen Slippers.  For a time they were just lying around not being used.  Then Tater discovered a love for his slippers, a love he doesn't have for anything else.  He began wearing them ALL and I do mean ALL the time while we were home.  He wore them and loved them and wore them and loved them until at last, right before Noah was born, His toes broke holes in the end and ALAS they were too small and too full of holes to wear anymore.  Knowing the end was coming for the slippers, I tried to find some more and was able to find some on TARGET.com  (oh target how I love thee).  I ordered two pairs, just in case.  Well it is a good thing because this is what PAIR #2 looks like now.  Once again he has loved them and worn them until his toes and heels are coming right out, but don't worry he still wears them everyday and night.  Oh yes, he even wakes up in the night and puts them back on his feet. 

5 comments:

McKenna said...

Oh, that's hilarious! I am a slipper fan, but I think this out does any and all of my slipper adventures.

Nicole said...

those pics are awesome with his heels and toes sticking out!

Amy said...

LOL! I love his little heel nobbin' stickin' out!!! That will be Drew...he loves Cars!!

Marilee said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!!! I love the worn out slipper pics!

Sherri said...

I just love kids! Plus those are some coolest slippers I have ever seen. You ought to take them to the shoe repair store and get some soles sewn on them that look like tire tracks....and they will last longer....after all you're only a kid once! Varooooom