Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Seven Months!

My sweet baby is getting so big!  Seven months has flown by and here is what he is up to lately.
  • he still won't roll from his tummy to his back, but we are super close
  • he loves Tater, Tyler and Brook - they all make him smile so easily
  • he LOVES the jolly jumper.  In fact life for him is a jumper as he loves to stand and then bounce on my lap
  • he love to eat, but is somewhat picky.  He doesn't love any vegetable mix type food and will eat it, but complains the WHOLE time.
  • he is our Chubbiest baby.  He weighs in at 18 lbs 6 oz and is 27 3/4 inches long.  He is comparable to Tyler, but Ty was longer so didn't seem so chubby!  He has big solid legs and super cute cheeks that I can't help but smother with kisses!
  • he sleeps great and is mostly getting past the 6 am wake up. 
  • he has had TWO ear infections in the past month
  • he is super vocal and talks and talks
  • he has become quite skilled at putting his own soother/binkie in. 
Basically he is just super cute and we love him.  He is a great baby and while he definitely has his fussy times, he is easy to take places for which I am so grateful!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh darn! He's so dang cute! And super super chubby!!!!!!

Marilee said...

I just want to get my lips on those chubby little cheeks! He's SOOOOOO flippin adorable!

Julie Miller said...

It is so great to catch up on all of your blogs. Makes me miss you more. I've now added yours to my blogreader so I wont miss out. Love you! PS> How cute is your baby? I want to cuddle him.

Amy said...

He is sooooo cute!! Love those blue eyes and yummy cheeks!!!