Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Christmas is coming!

My Christmas posts are coming. We had a fantastic 2 1/2 week excursion to Idaho/Utah.  There is just so much to blog it will have to be done in installments.

I have to say how happy I am too that I took in my memory cards to run a recovery on them because of some technical difficulties.  Joy of Joys and I do mean some mega joy - they recovered not only all of my Christmas Pics, but also all the ones I lost from the summer!  Yippy,  I can't tell you how excited that makes me.  Here are a couple from the summer just because.






2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I remember how sad you were about losing your pics over the summer. I am so happy for you!

Julie said...

YAY!!!!! I'm so happy about your photo recovery too! Sorry I didn't express that appropriately when you called. I was trying to feed my people! Love you!