Tuesday, December 08, 2009

BUZZ

This is Noah and his crazy baby hair.  When he was born with a good amount of hair, it was a lot like Brookies was.  It has been great until the last couple of weeks.  I decided I needed to take some action.  So - We BUZZED IT!  I know, I know, What were we thinking?  Well we did the same thing to Josh and I was so glad about it, so Noah got to follow suit.  Really his head was growing faster than his hair and the front looked buzzed anyway, so OFF WITH THE HAIR. 


Tyler took this picture of us in the process of cutting it.  Noah actually didn't mind to much.  He didn't really cry he just complained a little because of the noise. 

Another lovely shot of us.  Thanks Ty for your fanastic skills!  HaHa.

This is how Noah felt when it was all over!  He loved it and so did Steve and I.

This is just cute. 

A shot of the side view, now you can see it really is all gone.  It made him look so big when it was cut, but boy was I glad it was gone.  He isn't bald by any means he just has a nice round head with some nice fuzzy brown hair. 

5 comments:

Julie said...

excellent choice. It looks better! And he is so stinkin' fat! How did you get a fat baby? Can't wait to get my paws on him though. You might not get him back once I get my hand on him.

hayley said...

Nice. I don't know why people are so afraid of cutting baby hair. It grows back so nice and even! I have trimmed Jade's every two months. He is a doll:)

Amy said...

I did the same with Drew. All his sweet brown baby hair wa falling out to let in his blond hair. I got so sick of finding his brown hair in my mouth!! It was the best thing I ever did! Now I can't stand his hair long at all....

I LOVE the 2nd to last pic of him looking at you....oh!!!! Can't wait to snuggy him!!!!!!

Jamie Ehat said...

I wish my guys had any hair to shave! What little they had in the back is rubbing off into a nice bald spot :)

Noah is adorable! I can't believe that he is only 10 days older then Daxton and Jacoby. I wish we lived closer but they can still be best buddies!

Melissa said...

We did the same with Liam. I don't know if I can cut Felix's. Noah is adorable!