Sunday, January 17, 2010

Birthday Wishes!

With the birth of Noah in September we completed our Family Birthday Calender quite nicely.  We have 2 January, 2 May and 2 September birthday's.  I find that makes the birthday's spread out quite nicely.  So with that our Yearly Celebrations start with Miss Brookie Kay. 

My Sweet Little Girl was born 7, yep that is right, 7 years ago.  She came 4 weeks early, much to our surprise, and has made our home lively, loud and happier ever since.  The time has passed us by much too quickly and I can't believe how big my baby girl is getting.  She is so sweet and kind and considerate and we love her bright smiles in our home.  She is ever the optomist, but is also very determined and stubborn.  She has a lifetime of teasing to endure with 3 brothers and a tease of a Daddy, but I will say she handles it quite well and is learning out of necessity how to dish it out to! 

Today we had a small family celebration, I am not a good birthday party mom, but maybe we will have one later on. 

Here is to you my sweet baby girl.  You are loved more than you know. 




4 comments:

Jeni said...

She is so beautiful! Happy Birthday Brooklynn!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Brookie!! I remember the day you were born!! :)

Julie said...

I love her. She's so darn cute. Happy Birthday cute Brookie. And yes...she did make your home much louder literally from the day she was born! hahahahaha!

Marilee said...

I love my little Brookie! I'm so sorry I didn't call but I promise I thought about her all day. Ask mom, I even reminded her it was Brooklynn's birthday (but of course she already knew!). Happy Birthday (last week) Brookers! I love You!