Thursday, October 30, 2008

Update

I feel like the weeks are flying by, but I really don't have much to blog about. I have been busy, keeping up with all the usual, like laundry, running the kids back and forth to school, cleaning, I had my first Scentsy Party, and of course this week is Halloween. The kids are all excited about their costumes and if I do say so myself they are pretty adorable in them. We had the ward 'Harvest' party last week and I have some pretty cute pictures to post, but I will wait until tomorrow.

I had a parent teacher conference yesterday with Brookies teacher Mrs. Sagouspe, she is wonderful (Ty had her as well). She said Brooklynn is doing very well so far. She is already starting to read, in fact, the other day she came in and said, 'Mom, I wish I could read all the books on the bookshelf.' She is loving learning and everyweek when she brings home her homework, she sits down and finishes it all at once. Mrs. Sagouspe told me that she is so helpful at school and quite the mother. I of course said, "I know, she thinks she is the mother." Even though her mothering is not so cute at home sometimes, apparantly she has been quite helpful with some of the other kids at school. One little boy in particular has had a hard time holding his pencil correctly, she helps him get it right. I am so proud of her and love her cute little face!

I meet wth Tyler's teacher tomorrow....... should be interesting and fun to see how he is doing. He loves reading and has really taken to drawing. On Fridays at school they have a chance to go watch a movie or go to another classroom and do art, he has been choosing art. I think it is great, so I think this week will head to the library and find him some How To Draw books.

As for Josh, let's see. He is the worst sleeper, okay well not the worst, but my worst. He wakes up at 6 am or earlier everyday and I just wish he would so that I could sleep until 7. Really people is that too much to ask? He is no longer napping most days and you would think that would mean bedtime would come earlier or maybe he would just fall asleep early, keep thinking it because it just doesn't happen. Not only is sleep an issue, but he is just naughty or just doing very naughty things. Here is my latest list: 1) Coloring on the walls, table, furniture, whatever . 2) Playing in the toilet and getting into my box of tampons. 3) filling up the lid to the toothpast and throwing it at the mirror. 4) climbing on everything and pushing chairs all around so that he can climb. Even though we are having this terribly naughty time, he is still so adorable. He is imagining and playing and singing. He loves singing in the car and is starting to sing along to some Jonas Brother's and Maroon 5 songs. The other night he and Steve were hanging out and having a conversation and Steve told him, "Daddy has to go on a Paplane (airplane)" Josh looked at him and in a very sad soft voice replied, "Oh, darnet!" It was super cute.

I think that is all. Having a Happy Halloween Everyone!

No comments: