Monday, October 13, 2008

Busy!

Since I am up and can't seem to tuck myself into bed tonight, I thought I would take this quiet moment to update my blog. I'm not sure why, but I have had little time to do this. It seems like I have been running around like a crazy person - doing what you ask. I'm not sure. Soccer, Football, Activity Days, Church, Proposition 8 stuff, working in the kids classes, watching my friends kids, working out (at least making an atempt at it), Scentsy, battling fleas (don't ask) and the list goes on. It seems there is always something which I don't mind, but I wouldn't mind a couple of quieter days durning the week. Here's to hoping!

As forthe kids. Things have been great! School is going well and so are sports. Tyler has his last flag football game this week. He has had great fun playing and I'm sure will be sad to be done. It has been hard to take pictures because he plays when it is dark under lights and my flash just isn't that great. Maybe this week I can snap a few.


Brooklynn is turning into quite the soccer girl! She has had two games and we have learned a number of thing about her. #1 - she is quite the competitor #2 - she is pretty fast and is one of the fastest on her team. Who would have guessed this one considering the fact that she has been known to be a little clumsy in the past. #3 - she loves playing #4 - she is starting to get it. #5 - She is adorable - ok we already knew this one, but just wanted to mention it #6 - she enjoys having her own thing. Her first game was so fun and she did great. She scored a goal and was close a couple of other times. When she scored she was so excited she jumped up and down with her arms up and then did a little dance and wiggled her hips. It was so cute! Game two was great as well, although her energy was slightly down because of a cold. She still came out scoring two goals and had fun doing it. We are trying to get her to understand that she is fast and the point is to be faster than everyone.


As for Tater, I'm not really sure what to tell you. He is always saying funny stuff and I wish I could remember it all. Lately I've heard a bunch of 'Pitty Pease' I'm not sure where he got this one, but boy it is cute. He still loves Nacho Libre and begs me to let him watch it daily. He talks up a storm and is really into playing with his friends. Today it was Carter he wanted to play with and I heard many 'pitty pease mommy' The other day in the car he told me, 'Me miss mine Jakey!' The boy is just to cute. I have also been hearing, most often whispered in my ear, "I yuv you ayot" ( I love you alot). What a boy! And I can't forget this one, Steve was getting the boys ready for church on Sunday. Ty was in the shower and Steve was combing Josh's hair.

Steve asked, "Who is your buddy, is daddy your buddy?"


Josh replied, "No TyTy mine Buddy."


Steve, "Well tell your buddy to get out of the shower!"


Josh, "Get out the showah, Big Slim!"


Once in awhile Steve calls Tyler Big Slim, but not often enough that Josh should pick up on it.


Well, I guess that is all. Things just are moving so fast and I am grateful for my cute kids and the joy they bring both Steve and I. I really LOVE THEM AYOT!

9 comments:

Proud Momma said...

that is so cute! I love little conversations like that...it's good that you can remember them and write them down!

Amy said...

So funny!! Good update...now I must do the same...eventually!!

Love you!

McKenna said...

What cuties! I still can't get over how big Tyler is getting. Brooklyn the soccer girl, love it.
And those little ones really do absorb EVERYTHING!

Kendra said...

Cute post. I gotta say Brookie has got the soccer thing going on. So sad Joshy is getting so big. Darn cute though.

Julie said...

BIG SLIM??? Hilarious!!! I literally laughed out loud.

Marilee said...

since reader doesn't pick up the private blogs I'm forgetting to check in on you and Ju. Anywho, Brooks looks adorable in her soccer get up. I'm so happy she likes it so much! Our cute girls. Too funny that they all love soccer! Where do they get it from seeing as none of us ever loved it!

Nicole said...

I loved the pics- for sure post some of TY. My computer is fainlly fixed, but the camera won't download onto it now...I can't wait to hang with you in Hawaii!!!

Amy said...

I tagged you!!!

justjen said...

Big Slim! I read this post last week I think but I still can't get over your tiny little dude calling Tyler Big Slim!