Thursday, October 30, 2008

Amy Tagged Me!

I was Tagged ...

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago are:
1. Living at Aunt Lori's and sharing the basement with Kendall (sorry Kendall)
2. I had been dating Steve again for about 5 months
3. I had just graduated from BYU
4. Driving almost every weekend to Idaho to see Steve
5. Working at my first job out of College - NOVATIONS

5 things on my to do list for today are:
1. Workout
2. Hit Target for a few things
3. Pay Bills - I hate that one
4. Do the Laundry - not really my favorite either
5. Try to get Josh to take a nap

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice Cream
2. Wheat Thins
3. Cheese
4. Toast, but really only in Canada, it is just better there
5. Fruit, lately Mangos

5 things I would do if I were a Millionaire:
1. Buy a big beautiful house that we all fit in where Steve's desk was not in my bedroom!
2. Have Bob or Jillian from the biggest loser be my personal trainer
3. Travel all over the world, except not to China
4. Live near my family
5. Pay someone else to clean my house

5 places I have lived are:
1. Lehi, UT
2. Orem, UT
3. Provo, UT
4. Rexburg, ID
5. Fresno, CA

5 jobs I have had are:
1. MOMMY
2. Client Coordinator
3. BYU Media Servies guru, You know the person that plays the National Anthem over the loud speakers twice a day on campus - that was me.
4. Custodian at Helaman Halls
5. Worked at my Dad's dental office doing what ever they needed

5 people I tag:
1. Julie
2. Marilee
3. Kacey
.4. Jen B
5. Kendra

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog

2 comments:

justjen said...

So glad to see you are a mango lover! Jeff has just bought a mango and keeps asking me what he is supposed to do with it to make it ripen up! I don't know, I've never even bought a mango...whats the trick?

McKenna said...

I remember when you lived with us. Our basement has never smelled so good. mmm... plumeria was the sent in those days. I have to admit, when you were gone I would sneak down to your room and try on all of your cute shoes because back then we wore the same size.