Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Tribute to my Bestest Friends!

Both of my beautiful wonderful sisters celebrate their birthday's in October. Marilee's was a few weeks ago and Julie's is tomorrow. As a tribute to them both I am going to give 11 reason why I love them!

Marilee
1. She always let me hang out with her friends in High School
2. She is always on the go and is great at planning great things to do with her kids
3. She is determined
4. She is beautiful
5. She is always willing to share what she has
6. She goes above and beyond in all her church callings (check out her posts on Youth Conference)
7. She loves to serve others and help out her friends
8. She is my big sister and has always been there to celebrate the good and support me through the bad
9. She is the most amazing Mom and has tons of good advice
10. She is smart, sexy, and sassy, even though I convinced her once that spaghetti grows on trees! HaHa
11. She is one of my best friends

Love you tons Mar, you are the best big sister a girl could ever ask for.
Julie
1. She is always there when I need her
2. She has a smile that could light up a room
3. She is an amazing mom and gives me good advice when I need help with mine own kids
4. She is funny and loves to have fun
5. She is great at listening
6. She is a loyal friend
7. She makes the BEST sugar cookies, like seriously people the best
8. She remembers everything, I admire that because I don't have a very good memory
9. She is tall and beautiful, I mention tall because I always wished I were taller!
10. She is compasionate and empathic and always happy to help out those who need her
11. She is one of my best friends in all the world!

I love you JuJu, HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY tomorrow! I wish I were there to throw you a big huge surprise party. You are the best!






8 comments:

angie j. said...

i love your bestest friends too! happy birthday girls!

Julie said...

So ya dind't have a better picture then that spazzy one of me and you? J/K. Thanks! You and Mar are the bestest sisters in the world and I love and miss you both every minute of every day!!!!!! Happy Halloween! Another tribute to make my day! (check out Lindsay's blog)

Nicole said...

Amen to all of that!!! I agree with it all Heather. You and your sisters are fabulous and I am thankful I'm related to such amazing, talented, fun and hottie women!!!

Nicole said...

Amen to all of that!!! I agree with it all Heather. You and your sisters are fabulous and I am thankful I'm related to such amazing, talented, fun and hottie women!!!

Marilee said...

Awe Heddie!! Thank you so much. You makeded me cry! Seriously though, thank you so much for that. I love you too and feel so blessed to have 2 beautiful, talented, wonderful, strong younger sisters, whom I look up to so much, as my best friends. I remember when we were young and would fight and mom would tell us someday we'd be best friends. I didn't ever believe her but am so glad she was right! Sorry it has taken me so long to see this post. I haven't been online all weekend!! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU!! LOVE YOU!!!

Amy said...

YEAH for sisters!! YEAH for birthdays!! That was so cute! AND I agree completely! Love you all...the three of you that is!!

justjen said...

Heather, such a sweet post and tribute to your sisters. I need to meet them sometime! Aren't sisters the best!?

Proud Momma said...

Those were wonderful tributes Heath! I agree, sisters are the best...you're lucky to have more than one!