Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oh What A BEAUTIFUL Morning!

Alright, so there is just something about Fall that I love. I'm not sure if it is my favorite season or maybe it has just been since I've lived here and it is so welcome after the HOT summer's. We have continued to be in the 100's or close to it for the last few weeks and I am just dying for some cooler temps. So today when I left my house to take Ty to school, I almost did a happy dance in my driveway because it was coolish. I mean that great fall morning feel with just a slight crisp in the air and the great fresh smell that goes with it. Oh, it was heaven and it just set my morning off right!!!

Then to make it all the better I logged into my scentsy website and someone had placed an order! Yippy, my first order - that totally made my day. And it made me super happy that I put a link right on my blog because that is how she found me! Yeah!

Now to make the day even more fun, I get to head over to the kids school and help in Brooklynn's class. I think this is super fun because kindergarten kids are adorable. It should be great!

6 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so glad you've had such a great start to your day! I LOVE fall too. Its getting cool here but not quite cool enough to start making pumpkin cookies or burn my fallish scentsy scents! Congrats on your first order! SCENTSY SPIRIT!

Amy said...

I'm so GLAD you had such a wonderful day!! I think I might need to volunteer at my old school!! I think that would be really fun!!! This was a good post to read after your sad last one!!! LOVE you and MISS you!!

Nicole said...

How's kindergaretn going? Ben loves it so far. He has his 1st substitute teacher today, so we'll see how it went when he gets home! Happy b-day to TY- we will call later when everyone is home!

justjen said...

Hey girl!Lunch is definately calling for us...next week? I was so excited about the cool-ISH (that is a big ish I am sure it was still over 70 degrees) that I went out and bought coats and sweaters for myself! I am a true California Girl through and through!

Marilee said...

Hey Sista, So sorry that I'm lamo and haven't talked to you this week. I'll try calling in a minute when I go pick up Log-man! Glad you had a nice start to your day. I LOVE "Coolish" weather and know exactly what you are talking about. We are having a very coolish day and I love it. I'm wearing a lulu sweatsuit, made broccoli cheese soup with bread for dinner...yum yum! Love it! Congrats on your first order!
Love ya!
Mar

Marilee said...

So I just came back to write a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to TY and noticed that you wrote this entry yesterday! So Happy Birthday Ty and glad you had a nice day yesterday! :-) Hope today was "coolish" too! Love Ya!