Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Going Private - I must follow the crowd!

Alright, so I am going to jump on this bandwagon. If whatever my sister's watched on Oprah is disturbing enough for them to go private, I am totally in. I did not see the Oprah, nor do I usually watch Oprah (she bugs), but if it was enough to creep them out, the saftey of my little cuties is important enough to go private.

So, if you want in email me people sempey860@comcast.net or just leave it in your comment, I have comment moderation and I will just delete your email after I write it down. If you have friends or family who want to have access send me their email as well and a note as to who they are!

Thanks one and all.

8 comments:

Kendra said...

You know I want in. Will you tell your sistas too. I check their blogs as well.

Marilee said...

me, me, me!! Pick me to be on your blog. you got my email.

Amy said...

Hey there! You know my email!! send it to my gmail account!

angie j. said...

you girls are too funny...better add me to your list.
angiejimmie@gmail.com

Leslierush said...

you already have my email right? so count me in of course!

whit said...

Heather! Look for my email.

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

Add me to the list!! You have my email.

Julie said...

I felt like such a special blog stalker getting an invite to your blog! I know you don't want me just stalking your sister without stalking you too! Ha Ha! One day we are actually going to meet! I have to tell you Marilee's little guy looks just like yours! I almost thought she was confused whose kid was in the picture!!