Thursday, January 17, 2008

And then she turned 5!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful Brooklynn. Here is my yearly tribute to my girl. I will take this opportunity to brag a little. She has grown up so much this year. She loves preschool and is my little social butterfly. She is caring and kind and very polite. She is a wonderful helper and adores both of her brothers even if they do drive her crazy sometimes. You just can't help but smile when she does. She is definitely a chatter box and will talk and talk and talk and talk, until she gets on the phone. She loves to dance and is a wiggle worm. We love her and are so blessed to have her in our home. Time goes so fast, I can't believe that she is 5 and will start Kindergarten in the fall. Enjoy the pictures of her, the song may be a lot premature, but it is such a cute song. Here are the things that Brookie loves:

Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Toy: Dollhouse
Favorite Primary Song: I Love to See The Temple
Favorite Movie: Cinderella
Why do you love Daddy? Because he gives me kisses and snuggles me
Why do you love Mommy? Because she likes to play with me
Why do you love Tyler? Because he plays with me and makes me laugh
Why do you love Joshua? Because he always likes to run around with me
What do you want to be when you grow up? Remember I want to be a Ballerina

7 comments:

Kacey said...

WHERE does the time go so quickly? Happy Birthday Brookie!

Dave, Trista, and Amani said...

Happy Birthday Brookie! I can't believe you are 5 years old already! You are so beautiful and we love you and miss you tons! And Heather, nice song for the montage-it is my favorite right now! So cute!

Proud Momma said...

Happy Birthday Brookie! Crazy that they're 5 Heather!

Kendra said...

Too Cute! Love that Brookie!! Hope it was a good day!

Julie said...

Oh i love her! She is so beautiful. Lindsay wanted to use that song for Madison's 4 year montage. I guess we'll be hearing that a lot from now on. Its such a fantastic song. Anyways, happy birthday brookie. I love you. One thing Heather...she loves you cause you play with her? That's good to know!

Lindsay said...

Very cute montage! She is such a beautiful girl, Happy Birthday Brookie!

Nicole said...

We love her too- especially the toothless grin! I can't believe she is 5! Miss you all tons!