Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I guess it is my Turn!

Julie tagged me, so here it is. A little info about me and Steve.

About my Husband
What is his name? Steve, Steven, Emp, I'm sure there are more out there
How long have you been married? Almost 9 years
How long did you date? If you add it all together about a year, but I knew him for 3 1/2 years before we got hitched
How old is he? 31
Who eats more? Definitely him, but give me the right moment and I will try to keep up.
Who said I love you first? ME.
Who is taller? Everyone in Steve's family is taller than me, including my oldest neice.
Who sings better? I don't know, I guess me, but Steve never sings unless he is joking around.
Who is smarter? I'll go with me. Well, I guess it depends on the topic, we balance each other, but I am always right.
Whose temper is worse? Steve's temper is maybe slightly worse, but not by much. We both are challenged in this area
Who does the laundry? Me.
Who does the dishes? Me.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, if you are lying in it.
Who pays the bills? Me.
Who mows the lawn? Joel Avendano
Who cooks dinner? Me, most of the time, but Steve is a great cook!
Who drives when you are together? Steve, I have to deal with the kids you know.
Who is more stubborn? This is a tough call, I'll go with Steve.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
Who proposed? Steve did, in hot tub at a Days Inn or something in Vegas on New Year's Eve - Don't ask it is a long funny story.
Who has more friends? I don't know, it is probably Steve
Who has more siblings? Steve
Who wears the pants in the family? We swap them back and forth

Tag: Only if you wanna....

6 comments:

Proud Momma said...

Your answers are short and sweet Heath...I love it though it gives a little look into your lives!

Kacey said...

Ok so now I HAVE to ask you about the proposal story you know?? Have I heard it before? In a hot tub in Vegas eh...sounds scandalous!
This was so fun to read - you two really are just the most perfect match for each other...a great couple!
(so with Julie moving here, does that mean we'll get to see you more often? I hope so!)

Nicole said...

Very funny- I love reading that!! I'm glad you're here for Thanksgiving!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Now I want to know your proposal story, too! Hey, Vegas...that reminds me of our girls trip to Vegas about 10 years ago. That was so much fun!

Lindsay said...

I also need to hear the proposal story. Maybe that should be your next post....

Julie said...

I literally laughed out loud when I read that Joel Avandano mows your lawn! Hilarious!!!