Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Halloween







Tuesday night was pumpkin carving night. Brooklynn decided she wanted a Happy Pumpkin and Tyler wanted a Wolf. I think they both turned out well!




Steve came home from work on Wednesday and decided he would make 'Witches Brew' I am still not exactly sure what that is or was, but the kids liked it and the dry ice made it lots of fun!



The kids all had a wonderful time trick-or-treating. I would say the one who loved it the most was Josh. Although he was not initially a fan of the 'Chicken Suit' once he figured out that people would give him candy, he was sold and happy to wear it anywhere. He insisted on carrying his own bucket of candy and even took a big bite of his first Chocolate bar right thru the wrapper. He was so cute and even when his bucket was to heavy for him he would not let it out of his grubby little hands! He really had us all smiling and laughing!

My little Barbie Fairy, Spiderman and the Chicken!

3 comments:

Kacey said...

So fun Heather. Joshy makes the cutest little chicken I ever did see!! And very impressed with your pumpkin carvings and the witches brew w/ dry ice...wow. Hmmm, I think Bill & I need to step it up a notch in the Halloween festivities department.

Julie said...

That picture of Steve with the witches hat on has me giggling...STILL! That is so funny. All your kids look adorable...especially the chicken!

Kendra said...

Cute! Look at you guys with the brew and everything. How fun. Wish we had chilie and sent the guys out with the kids like last year.