Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tyler is 7!

Tyler turned 7 yesterday! We just had a little family party last night. I also took cookies to school for his class. I think he had a great day!

Wow, I can hardly believe how fast it has gone. He is such an amazing boy. He is very smart and so handsome and such a BIG helper around the house. Since he was a little boy I have often asked him, "How come I am such a lucky mommy?" His reply is always, "Because Heavenly Father and Jesus sent me to you!" He is so right, he is a blessing in our home. Here's to you by big 7 year old. I love you!

9 comments:

Kacey said...

What a cute slideshow...and you are so right. Where DOES the time go so quickly? I remember when you were pregnant with him working in that office across from the post office down there in Orem! Happy Birthday Tyler! You better watch out Heather...he's a hottie. I bet the girls are lining up already! ;-)

Julie said...

I love mine Ty Ty! That's a good montage...it makes me sad that they get big so freakin fast. :( I love you Tyler!

Marilee said...

I love my Ty Ty!! Tell him happy birthday and sorry we didn't call yesturday! I even talked to you and hung up and thought, "I need to call back later when Tyler's home" but then I forgot!! I LOVE the video. He was such a CUTE baby and I loved the back of his head...his flat head :-)!! It sure has turned into a perfect round head! In some of the pics he totally looks like Jackson. What a big boy! I can't believe he's 7. Love You TY!!!!!

Empey Times said...

Heather, how clever you are! I love the pictures and I love the music--it is perfect. I cried, the time goes way too fast, and the song says it all. Love you Tyler! You are growing up so fast, and you are such a great young man.

Amber said...

So sweet, I love the song too!

Christy said...

Wow. The baby pictures is how I remember Tyler. When we lived in Logan. That was a long time ago!!

Kendra said...

Too cute!! Made my eyes well up. Tyler you are so handsome. Obviously the hair jumped off your dad's head onto yours. Ha ha. Happy bithday bud. Sorry we didn't call. Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

I loved your video and the song is great. I'm going to download it right now on itunes!

Lindsay said...

He is a very handsome boy! Happy 7th Birthday Tyler!