Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Meeting Reese #2 or Reese with an 'S'

For those of you who don't know my best friend Kendra had a baby girl a few weeks after my sister Julie and named her Reese. Julie refers to Kendra's Reese as Reesey2. It helps to clarify. Anyway, this weekend I was so happy to not only see Kendra, JD, and the kids but Reesey 2! The Dockstader's came for the weekend to finish moving out of their house and settle all their stuff in Fresno. :(

Although, it is so sad that they are gone for good, it was wonderful to see them and spend some time visiting and holding the baby. She is so very cute! It was great to see them all and to have the kids pick right up where they left off! Asey and Brooklynn were adorable and Tyler and Tyce acted really cool, but I know deep down were thrilled to see each other. It was a treat to have them back for a few days, even though now I miss them more than ever.

Joshy was so interested in the baby. It was funny because he isn't interested in much other than a ball and Elmo. But while I was holding the baby he came over pointing and attempting to talk and I asked him if he wanted to hold the baby, he couldn't put down his toy fast enough. He would hold her and rub her head (She has some pretty great hair!) and then push her away and then I would take her and he would reach for her again. It was pretty cute!
I must put in a disclaimer for Kendra, the baby has some baby acne, so please disregard it!


Asey and Brooklynn


Tyler and Tyce, you can see how impressed Tyce is!


Miss Reese, she is such a sweet baby!

Tyce and Josh playing Play Station - Tyler was at school.

Miss Reese again with her eyes on - she has the bluest eyes!

And Finally Josh holding the baby and so pleased about the whole situation!

Now all that I need is too get my hands on Reecey 1 or Reece with a 'c'. Hopefully it will be in only a few weeks!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my gosh! Reesey2 is so cute. I can't believe the wig. How adorable. I'm kind of undecided on the whole spelling thing now that I see Reesey2 with an 's'. Hmmmmmm, maybe we spelled it the wrong way. Reece/Reese. I don't know. Anyhoo, tell Kendra that Reesey2 is adorable!

Julie said...

AWW, I am so jelous that you get to see my Reese before I do! Not fair! She is adorable....baby zits and all :) Glad they got to visit although I thought she was crazy wanting to do the whole goodbye thing again! That is so hard! We like to call her Reese's Pieces out our house. Her big cousins are chomping at the bit to see her too!
Love, Reeses' Aunt Julie

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra said...

You are so quick. Take a picture and get it blogged!! These pictures are so cute. I love Joshy with Reese. I miss you guys so much. I am going to go call you right now!

shannon said...

those are super cute...and speaking of the bluest eyes...Joshy totally has the most gorgeous blue eyes!