Wednesday, June 07, 2006

TBall is Over and a few other things.

We are sooo glad to announce that T-Ball is over. Horray! I'm so glad that we aren't just starting the little league thing like Marilee is with her kids. Little League in good ol'Fresno starts nice and early in March. There is a good reason for that and it is so that we don't all melt. It is now in the mid 90's and only getting hotter, so thank Heavens we are done! Tyler had so much fun and even was able to learn a few things about baseball. The picture below is of Tyler and his best buddy Tyce. Ty was so proud of his Trophy, of course when we got home we realized that Empey is a really hard name to spell because it was spelled wrong. So sad, but I'm sure it won't be the last time.




These pictures of my cute Joshua make me giggle. He has been trying to figure out the whole rolling thing and today he mostly figured it out. He still has a hard time moving his arm so that he can roll, but if he is up on his elbows he can get it. He was sooo mad and then once he rolled onto his side and back he acted like nothing was wrong. I can't get enough of this kid, he is so adorable!



Brookie never stops making us laugh. The one picture is what an afternoon of swimming does to the poor girl. I have to say I am glad that the water park opens next week, so maybe I can start having more afternoons with her sleeping. I can always hope I guess. The other picture was an atempt to have her sleep in curlers. She wouldn't go for it unfortunately and after and hour and a half of driving me batty I took them out. She was really cute in them though. Oh well.

We are excited because Aunty Kari, Uncle Jason and baby Jake arrive in only 2 days. We can hardly wait to meet Jake and we haven't seen Kari or Jason since Dave's Wedding in August. Man it sure does stink to live so far away! At least they want to come and visit, not too many people (with the exception of Grandparents and Julie when she lived close) want to come and see us in Fresno. I can't imagine why. Ha Ha, how the heck did I end up in Frestucky. Oh well, the water park opens next week!

3 comments:

burtons*north said...

hey heather, good to hear from you, your kids are cute, keeping a blog is fun, and when you are up in the summer (are you coming up in the summer?) we will all have to get together, somewhere where all the kids can roam free.
keep in touch, love, jess

nena said...

heather, I love that picture of brook, she looks just like you!!! sound like your well and busy, we all need to get together, Your coming to calgary soon right? talk to ya later, Nena

shannon said...

Heather, could your kids be any cuter? I love the pic of Brookie in her scarf, she looks like a little old woman! SO fun!