Sunday, June 18, 2006

Goodbye "No Speaka"

Kari and Jason Left today, it is so sad. We have had such a great week with them and are so sad. Next time we see them Jakey will probably be walking. Living so far away is pretty stinky! Here are a few more pics of our week.


What am I thinking to post a picture of me in a swimsuit 5 months after having a baby. Oh well we had to get a picture in of Josh's first trip to the waterpark. Surprise, Suprise he slept the whole time, except for 5 minutes while we took a few photos.
What would a vacation be for Kari and J if they didn't paint or do some sort of project while at our house. So, here is my bedroom before, with that horrible green that has been bothering me more and more lately, and the AFTER with the beautiful brown and the nice NEW bedding. We also painted the green wall in my bathroom to match. If I do say so myself it looks a million times better and it didn't take us too long either. And finally, yesterday we went to Sequoia. It was really fun and pretty unbelievable to see how big those trees are. We took lots of pictures of course and enjoyed some great noise from Jakey in the car. He no likey the car seat, but twizzlers make me very happy. We are so sad to see them go, but it was so fun to play all week.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I LOVE the bedroom. So much better then the ugly crappy green.

Marilee said...

Brookie and Tyler are soooo grown up and Josh just gets cuter every time I see a picture. Can't wait to see them (and you and Steve) this summer!! Love you!
PS- The bedroom looks AWESOME!!!! Love the color!

Jeni said...

Heather - What an adorable family you have - I have to say Miller Genes make very cute babies!! And the bedroom looks great! As well as the bathing suit picture - I am serious!