Thursday, September 06, 2012

Park City

When Steve arrived in Utah, I picked him up from the airport and he swept me away to Park City without the kids!  Yay!  After 3 weeks of being the lone parent, it was nice that he was there and even better to have a night away.  After checking into our hotel we decided to head up to the ski hill and give the Alpine slide a whirl.  We also tried out the Alpine Coaster.  Both slides were fun, but the coaster was the BEST!  Steve gets the best laugh when he goes on coasters and rides and so add his great laugh to a really fun and very fast ride and it was awesome! I wish we had more time so that we could have gone down again.  We enjoyed the beautiful cool mountain air, the scenery and just being together!  I feel pretty lucky to have this guy for my husband, he makes me smile, laugh and he puts up with all my business - Love you honey!
 
 Heading up to go down the Alpine Slide...
 
 
Self Portrait
 

 Getting ready to go down the Alpine Slide!

 All ready to head up and then come down on the Coaster!

No comments: