Thursday, September 06, 2012

My Big 3 Boy.......

Tomorrow is a very important day.......It is Noah's 3rd Birthday!  Where does the time go?? I cannot tell you the sadness it gives me to see my baby grow up so, so fast. He is the perfect caboose for our family. He is sweet, sassy, funny, and keeps us on our toes all the time. He has each one of us wrapped around his fingers and really takes advantage of it! He particularly adores his Big Sister and she takes amazing care of him. I really am blessed to have him as one of my kiddos.  I will never forget the sweet baby he was and the adorable toddler with his curls and now the talkative sweet boy he's grown into.  I decided for his birthday post I would put a few picture from each year of his life.  LOVE YOU BIG BABY (he would say, 'I not a baby, I'n a big boy').  And he is a big boy.....
Happy Birthday Noah!  We love you! 
 





1st Birthday



2nd Birthday
 
This morning as we were getting ready to get the kids off to school, we sat down to read scriptures and he said, 'Are we going to read The Book of Norman?'  Boy I love this little man, he melts my heart!


No comments: