Friday, April 27, 2012

Easter

This year for the first time for Noah we colored Easter Eggs.  He loved it of course, who doesn't!  It was a lot of fun and all the kids enjoyed it. I'm didn't download my other pictures of the kids yet....oops.




No Easter would be complete without some new clothes for Chruch.  He is my crew looking quite smashing!





Of course I have a million more pictures and even some with me, but I haven't downloaded them yet. 

Easter was a great day!  We went to church and celebrated the Resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ. Then we had a wonderful dinner at the dining room table with our cousins!  It is such a blessing to have Jeni and Brian live close to us - even better is that we LOVE hanging out with them!  It will be fun to have Libby and Sean here to in a couple of months!  

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Noah looks so grown up. I feel like I haven't seen you all for SOOOOOOOOO long!