Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Davy Crocket and PreSchool Gradutaion

Tyler had to do a research project this year on a Famous Texan.  He chose Davy Crocket.  He did a great job with his research and as apart of his project had to Dress Up Like him for the Living History Museum.  I made him an shirt, found him a coonskin cap, and a wooden rifle and he was set.  Tater, Noah and I went up to the school to visit the museum and listen to Ty given his memorized summary of Davy Crockett's life!  He did an awesome job! 

Preschool Graduation was fun!  Josh and his class sang us some great songs and even did the Chicken Dance for us.  Josh was trying to be super cool and as he tends to act shy in a crowd he didn't crack a grin the whole time.  He acted like it was torture to sing and to dance when I know he really loved it!  He had fun and even though we really missed Miss Ashley and his class in Fresno, Miss Angela and his class here was good.  Now, as he is quick to tell me, he will be off to ALL DAY Kindergarten in the Fall.  (Can you all hear me crying????? Oh, that's because I'm not!)  I cannot imagine having him gone all day he has been my sidekick for a long time, but at the same time I am super excited for him (and for me) and he will LOVE it.  I know the adjustment to all day school might be a bit hard but in the end I think it will be great! 

1 comment:

Proud Momma said...

I also hate bugs and pests...can't wait Heather!