Wednesday, September 08, 2010

He's in Preschool!!!!

My Tater baby started preschool.  It makes my heart hurt just a little, ok alot.  And although I didn't think I would be sad or lonely, I miss him.  With only Noah at home the house is super quiet and I'm not quite sure what to do with my self (blogging is a good option I guess). 

Preschool is in the afternoon.  Yesterday morning was just pure torture and he asked me for lunch at least 4 times an hour all morning because after lunch he could go to preschool.  We packed his snack, fixed his hair took some pictures and then headed out the door.  Tater is my momma's boy - he always has been, I was worried that he would be sad or not want to stay or not want me to leave, but he walked right in started playing and never looked back.  He is so cute and funny and he always makes me smile.  I miss him, but I am so glad he is at preschool because he really was ready for it!


Although I caught him not looking - this picture is just so him!
When I picked him up I could just see how much fun he had.  I asked him what he did and he responded, 'I did some numbers.  I did Maff!'  Haha, he is so funny.  Before he went he had told me he wasn't gonna learn letters and numbers, so I think he was pretty excited he did. 

2 comments:

Marilee said...

OH MY GOSH that kid is CUTE!!!!! "Maff" hahahahahaha!!! Too cute! I wonder if he thinks that he is a "little maffamatician"! LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!!! (I'm so funny! I crack myself up!)

Amy said...

I love preschool!! It seriously was so fun to teach!! Cute boy...all growed up!!