Monday, September 13, 2010

A Decade Already......



I'm not sure how this little one has grown up so fast, but on this week my Tyler turned 10.  He has now been apart of my life for what seems like forever and I hardly remember what it was like before he came.  I am grateful he is mine. 

This year for the birthday post I have decided to ask some questions and then record the answers.  I thought it might be fun - mostly for me and for Ty, later in his life, to see what his answers were.  So.........

How Old Are you? 10
What Do you want to be when you grow up?  A football Player
What is Your favorite Sport? Football
What is your Favorite NFL Team? Denver Broncos
What is you Favorite College Team?  BYU Cougars
Who is your Favorite Player? Brett Favre
What College/University do you want to go to? BYU
What is your favorite subject in school? Reading
What are your 3 favorite books?  Tough to Tackle, Harry Potter, 39 Clues
Who do you look up to and why? Dad because he teaches me how to do sports and plays with me
Do you want to go on a mission and where? Yes, Hawaii???
What is your favortie color? RED
Who is your best friend? Trevor
If you could have anything in the whole world, what would it be and why?  A big house, so I can have my own room.  (I couldn't agree more)
What is your favorite band? Don't have one
Do you like girls? NO
Do you think girls are icky?  NO
What is your favorite sport to play? Cross Country (of course because this is what he is doing right now)
What is your Favorite Food? Spaghetti
What is your favorite desert? It is too hard to choose just one!

So there you have it.  Straight from Tyler.  He had a great birthday and I even got to take him on a lunch date.  All day long he had the biggest grin on his face even when he had to get up early to go to the vineyard for the grape harvest.  I really love this kid and I feel super blessed to be his mom, he is so kind and considerate and just a great kid!



Ty requested a football field cake, so this is the masterpiece that Steve and I came up with.  It wasn't exactly pretty, but he loved it.

 

3 comments:

mj said...

All that and handsome too. Lucky parents! I remember coming to see him the first time in Springville. It sure doesn't feel like 10 years. Happy Birthday, Tyler. Grandma MarJane

Nicole said...

I think my brain cells are dying. Every time I think to call Ty about his birthday it is a weird time of day...then I forget until it's too late!!! Please tell him we love him and were thinking about him on his birthday!!!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Ty!! I still remember the day you were born and celebrating your first birthday!!! Wow 10 years sure does go fast!!