Monday, September 06, 2010

Back To School!

School started the end of August.  I sent these two cute kids off to school with MUCH joy and celebrating.  To say I was ready for them to head back to school and to have a schedule would be an understatement, but they were also VERY ready to have me off their case all the time. 

Tyler heads off to 4th grade - his teacher is Mrs. Saunders and already I have a feeling she will be the perfect fit for him.  I really like her a lot - she is my kind off teacher. She doesn't believe in any more homework than absolutely necessary - did I mention I really like her!  Yay, for us!

Brooklynn, who just could hardly stand the wait for school to start is now in 2nd grade.  Her teacher is also great and I just know she will have a great year too.  After the 2nd day of school they changed her class into a 1/2 split class.  It was a bit of a surprise, but the majority of her class is 2nd grade and as a bonus for having the split her classroom will enjoy some new extra computers!  Yay for her! 

All in all the first couple of weeks have been great!  We are getting back into the swing of things and I have been able to start getting back into my 'School' routine too.  That mainly consists of cleaning, laundry and working out regularly. 


2 comments:

Marilee said...

So cute! I seriously get a little sad when I look at all of our kids and how fast they are growing up!!! I remember the day Tyler was born like it was yesterday! Where has the time gone?

Amy said...

cute kiddios!