Friday, August 06, 2010

Vacation Interuption - NOAH is 11 Months

I am in abosolute shock that my baby is almost ONE! Last year at this time, my mom had basically moved in with us because I was on bed rest, I was taking my blood pressure twice a day and I was testing my blood sugar and giving myself insulin shots. Boy I am glad that is all over with but It amazes me how incredibly fast the time has gone since then. Noah is getting ever bigger and more of everything. Here is monthly log of what he has been up to.
  • his top two teeth finally came in - let's just say he isn't a great teether
  • he is cruising around everything
  • when he sits in his car seat, high chair stoller and even on the floor playing he crosses his ankles - it is super cute
  • he babbles constantly and even sings a little bit
  • he LOVES his daddy and gets mad when he comes home and doesn't immediately pick him up
  • he doesn't like Bananas or cantaloup, but he does like rice and beans
  • he still drinks his bottles all in one go
  • at night he wants me to hold him and snuggle him while he drinks his bottle
  • he loves his blanket and little tiny blanket or snuggly
  • we bought him a toy he can push and walk behind and it took him all of 2 minutes to learn how to walk behind it
  • he lets go of the things he is standing next to in order to practice balancing
  • he finds it funny to watch Josh get water dumped on his head in the tub
  • he started clapping
  • he also, once in a while, will give me a kiss (I love it when he leans in with his mouth wide open for a kiss, it is so cute)
  • when he pushes his walker toy around, he will try doing it with one hand and then look back for my approval because he thinks he is pretty awesome
  • he travelled to Canada for the first time this month
  • he went on a boat for the first time too

I'm sure I could go on and on, but I think that pretty much sums up our month. He is so cute and I just can't get enough of him. I try to get in all the snuggles he will let me because I know how fast the time is flying by.


He and Granddad got along quite Smashingly..... Granddad very patiently held Noah and let him bounce (yep he still thinks the world is a jolly jumper)  on his lap and grab at his face.

3 comments:

Marilee said...

Oh that kid is dang cute!!!!! I love him!

julie said...

he is so amazingly cute. I love him and was glad I got to meet him this summer. Your pics will go in the mail this week. Thanks for the awesome link at the top of your page. Love you!!

Amy said...

He is soooo yummy!!! I love his EYES!!!!!

oh and I can't believe he is going to be one!!