Wednesday, June 17, 2009

School is out and Summer Begins!

With the end of School came Brooklynn's Kindergarten Celebration! The classes at her school sang some great songs and gave us a great program! It was so fun to see her and how grown up she is getting and how much she loves school.
Brookie and Mrs. Sagouspe


I had to throw in this picture of Josh, he loves to sleep in this chair and after a long day of playing this is how I found him.
Summer Break began with having some friends over for dinner. It was great and the kids had a wonderful time with their friends and we enjoyed spending time with ours.


Brookie and Zoey


Josh and 'Ydia' (Lydia)
I didn't get a pic of Tyler and Liam, but there were around as well!
Tyler started swim club on Monday and I think it will be something that will be great and keep him busy. He has practice every morning and then gets to participate in a few swim meets throughout the summer. He loves to swim and so I think this is going to be a great way for him to learn and have fun! Tyler also came down with Strep Throat on Monday - of course. It seems for the past couple of summers one or more of the kids has come down with it. Hopefully this time we can get it over with before we go on vacation instead of while we are on vacation.
I think that is about all! I feel super boring because we really don't have too much going on yet. I will say I am down to about 100 days left of pregnancy. This is a milestone that has seemed so far away for forever. I am actually feeling pretty good which I am super grateful for, I just hope it continues so that I can keep us busy and happy for the summer.

3 comments:

Marilee said...

Cute Kids! Glad summer is here for you guys and yeah!!! only 100 days left! Love you!

Amy said...

I forget how late school goes in CA!! Hope everyone has so much fun and the Strep goes away!!! Love you!!

Nicole said...

party time- school's out for us starting today too!