Tuesday, February 03, 2009

FREEZE FRAME

You know how sometimes you wish you could FREEZE FRAME your kids. Just stop time so that those certain moments wouldn't go by so fast or so you could soak in just a little bit more and not have them grown up so darn fast!!!! I have had quite a few moments like that lately. Mostly from Josh becuase he is at that age, but here are a few, so that at least I can remember them.

Josh climbs into bed with us every morning MUCH too EARLY. Usually the first thing out of his mouth is, "Mommy, you get me some CHOCO!" As he loves him some chocolate milk. On this particular morning he woke up coughing and was trying to get it under control. He climbed in bed and said, "Mommy you get me some medicine so me top (stop) coughing?" It was funny and then next thing out of his mouth was, "Mommy you say YES a me watch TV?" How can you say no really, he was very convincing.

Joshy loves to give Butterfly kisses, which I also love because it is so cute and he totally giggles. So the other day he climbed up into my lap to 'talk' as only Josh does and has forever. Daily we have these Mommy Josh 'discussions.' After a few moments of talking he leaned in and said, "I give you eye-DASH kisses" Who can resist an Eye-DASH kiss people. I know I certainly can't especially when he calls them eye-DASHES.

Those are the moments I want to remember forever. The MOMENTS where my 3 year old and I can sit and giggle and just love being together and BOY OH BOY do I love him.

3 comments:

Proud Momma said...

that was sweet...I love little kid talk!

Marilee said...

I love me some Joshie! He is so stinkin' cute. Sounds like he's gonna have quite the little sense of humor too with his "mommy, you get me some choco?" He already knows the answer when he asks but knows even more when he asks in that sweet little morning voice that there is no way you can say no! Cute kid! You might need to invest in a mini fridge to have next to your bed stocked full of choco!

Nicole said...

I want to freeze frame them all! They are all getting much too much grown up! Ben gives me eyelash kisses too and I LOVE IT!