Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh boy!

I was just gathering my little brood for our nightly routine of Family Prayer. As I called for them to hurry up as loveingly as possible in my exhausted mommy state, Brooklynn came running in with one of her toy mirrors in her hand. This is what she was saying at that moment with so much excitement and thrilled at her discovery.






"I can see my nose hairs. NO REALLY, I can see them!"



All I can say is, "OH BOY" What a discovery. The best part was watching her look in the mirror trying to look up her nose.

Funny enough it is just what I needed to remind me of why I am a mom and why I love my kiddos! They never stop surprising me.

3 comments:

Julie said...

so funny. love that little girl!

Nicole said...

Wow tell her you can see Uncle Ryan's nose hairs without even looking up his nose :) Well, not currently since he trimmed them :) I want to know if she then made you all look for your own hairs.

Tirsa said...

Too funny! Kids say the best things.