Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Camera - GOOD! Faulty Operator - BAD!

For Christmas I got a new camera! Yeah, horray! This is great news. I love it - A little Canon that seems to work great. As much as I would love to be a great photographer and would love to know how to use Photoshop and all that, I don't. Someday I will learn, but it all seems a bit overwhelming at the moment! Anyway, for now I am happy with my nice small little Canon!

For Christmas I snapped pictures and was excited to download them and see how things turned out. Well, smart me hit a wrong button and it erased all my Christmas pictures :( I am so sad. Luckily we have some great videos from our new and FANTASTIC Flip Video. To make my camera issues worse my ancient (almost 6 year old) computer won't recognize my new camera, for whatever reason I am not sure, and so now I need to go get a memory card reader. Oh technology, the good, the bad and the frustrating!

Hopefully we will be up and running with picture soon! Just not Christmas ones! :(

5 comments:

Kacey said...

Oh you will love having a new camera! I feel the same way with technology....just when I figure out how to do one thing, something else changes. Everything is in a constant state of needing to be updated. It's overwhelming!

Nicole said...

I am so sad for you and the pics!!!!!!!!!! I have lost a whole thing of pictures before too and it makes me so sad I can hardly speak! Love and miss you

Proud Momma said...

that is so annoying! Technology really can be a pain in the butt sometimes! Hopefully you can have something to post soon!

McKenna said...

Hey, just so you know, I got your Christmas card last week. Very very cute! I wish you a post Merry Christmas back.

Melissa said...

That is just way too familiar to be funny.