Sunday, December 14, 2008

It was supposed to be the Christmas Card!

First, I would like to say that no I have not quit blogging. I think this is a record for the length of time in between posts, but I just haven't felt like sitting down to do this and besides it is almost Christmas people and I am just plain busy. I have lots to say about Thanksgiving and my Amazing Girls trip but that too will have to wait. I have to just post this picture.

I was hoping it would be our Christmas Card picture and then when I put it on the computer this is what I found!
Seriously people how often do you get a beautiful candid shot like this. I look hot (haha) my kids are all looking at the camera and looking perfectly adorable, Steve looks great and then of course HIS EYES ARE CLOSED! This is a regular thing for Steve, but seriously did it have to be on this picture? Oh well. Plan B turned out alright, but you won't get to see my bright smiling face or Steve's on our Christmas card this year, but it may include some of the following images.

3 comments:

Julie said...

CUTE!!! I love Josh. He's so cute! Well, they all are, but you know what I mean!

Nicole said...

I love the last pic especially!!! :) Josh is funny! Alteast you have done a Christmas card- where is the time to do cards, bloggin and shopping?

Kendra said...

Cute pictures!! I love that Joshy oh how I miss him!