Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Finished Product!

So, have you ever had a wall in your house that you just didn't know what to do with. For me that has been my kitchen wall. It is just a little wall, with a a stupid light switch (which we have yet to figure out what it turns on and off) in the middle of it.

At Christmas, Thanks to my Kari (I LOVE YOU KARI!) an idea was born. For Christmas she gave me this really cool magnetic frame thing with black and white pictures of all of at the beach. It is really cute, so that became the center piece for my wall. Then while at Julie's at spring break her friend Michelle took some great pictures of my kids that I thought I would frame and start adding around the other picture. Finally, while at Target the other day I spotted a framed pictures of the saying "Kitchens are made to bring families together" It matched my colors perfectly, so I thought it would be the perfect final touch.

Here it is, my final wall. As you can see I am still waiting for one picture of Brooklynn that wasn't finished today. I absolutely love it. It makes the kitchen feel so much more homey. I may have to paint the frame on the pic from Target it looked black, but it is a really dark brown and I don't know if I can handle it being different. We'll see. Oh ya, and I need to get some of that sticky stuff and level them all or it will drive me crazy!

4 comments:

Jeni said...

I so have one of those walls and I am just trying to find the right pics for it too! Looks good though!

Julie said...

looks great!

Lindsay said...

So cute! I love having pictures of family all over my house!

Marilee said...

the wall looks great! I love the saying on the target plaque thingy! I need to update my "picture wall" as the pics are almost 2 years old!! LOVE YOU!