Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Grandma's 80th

Last week the kids, Steve and I piled in the Jeep for a nice long drive to Utah for my Grandma's 80th Birthday party. We had a great time seeing all of my cousins, except Courtney, and my kids were able to see all of their 'Miller' cousins. It was wonderful to see everyone and great to meet the Chris Miller families newest little cutie Fraser. On Friday there was a big dinner for Grandma with all her friends and family invited, there was a little program, the kids sang, us Grandaughters threw on some MuMu's and did a dance/lipsink number, we even had some wigs and jewelry, we all did our best to look like Grandma, but everyone said I took the prize for looking the most like her. I can say I don't mind because she is beautiful. Anyway, I have no pictures of it because I was lame and didn't pull out my camera, but someone in the family did and as soon as I get pictures or can download my video I will blog it.


Saturday started with Julie and I taking, Brooklynn, Josh, Brady, Natalie, Garett, and Logan to McDonald's for Breakfast. We got all kinds of stares from people because of the number of kids and their closeness in age. At the play place Logan thought that he would strike up a conversation with the Ronald McDonald statue that was sitting on a bench. I took a picture of his cute self after his conversation. Little did Julie and I know that a few minutes later Garett would feel the need to confide in Ronald also. After that adventure we played a mean round of mini golf, while the 'real' golfers played in a scramble. Tyler played in the scramble with Steve and he had a so much fun being with the big guys.
Unfortunatly I only took a few pictures the whole weekend and I am relying on others to email me more pics.


Logan
Justin
Harris
Campbell

Brooklynn

Jeremy

And of course me looking my hottest ever. I can't even believe I am posting this beautiful picture.

5 comments:

shannon said...

it was fun to see you too last weekend, although it was way to short of a visit! thanks for the info on PVC...it totally just started randomly. i go to the cardiologist next week, so hopefully they can regulate it somehow. did they put you on meds? are you regulated, or do the still happen?

Marilee said...

Great update Heath! Still working on mine! Almost done! By the By, I have tons of pics. I'll send them out as soon as I figure out how to make them smaller??? Love Ya!

Julie said...

I'm totally laughing out loud about G-Man and Logan chatting it up with Ronald. That was so funny. I don't know what my problem was either but I didn't take hardly any pictures of the weekend. LAME! I miss you.

Lindsay said...

It sounds like you guys all had so much fun being together! That's so funny about Logan and Garett, what silly kids!

angie j. said...

Heather you're hot and you know it!! Glad you guys had a good time.