Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Piano

Ty and Brook have been taking piano lessons all year.  It has been fun for me to hear them get better and better throughout the year.  I have been shocked at how quickly they have learned and I love listening to my piano get used properly!  Since I don't really play and can only painfully pound out a few notes, I must admit I am a little jealous of their skills.  They recently had their year end recital and both of them played great!  I am so proud of their hard work and that they don't complain too much when I tell them to practice!  We keep telling Ty that someday he'll be glad he plays because the girls really dig it when the cute athlete has the hidden talent of being able to play the piano! 

Ty, Sister Fredrick (their teacher and my friend!) and Brook

No comments: