Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Whole Lot of .........

We've been busy, I guess.  Between birthday's (Mine and Steve's) and keeping up with the kids, life has been busy, I guess.  Here are a few highlight's of our latest activities in pictures. 

First we'll start with this cute little Photo of Noerson and Tater.  They are becoming quite the pals, although Noah might contend that a little TOO MUCH Tater isn't good.  Tater loves to 'hold' Noah and play with him.  Noah loves it, IN SMALL doses that is.





Now we'll move onto our little weekend getaway.  Steve had some work down in the OC, so the kids and I decided to tag along for some of it.  Noah got to experience his FIRST swim.  And although he was a little skeptical at first, warmed right up to the pool and loved it by the end.  Heaven help us if he is our one who doesn't love the water.....


This little fishy just finished up a round of swimming lessons.  He is so comfortable in the water and is sooooo close to swimming all by himself with NO Floaties.  By the end of his lessons, he was starting to learn the front crawl.  He has another round of lessons in a few weeks, it should be fun!


This little lady is just cute! 


The other day, I wrapped Noah up in his towel and laid him on the floor so I could get him dressed.  I had to grab something really quick  and when I turned back around this is what I found.  How he sat up I'll never know, but he was sitting sooooo very still, which never happens, and trying to figure out what the heck was going on.  I would say, 'Noah' and he would just barely move his head trying to see if he could find me.  What a nut...


And finally, this is the cute and totally crazy face under the towel.  He is very busy and while not crawling in the conventional sense, he gets everywhere he wants to go.  He uses his forhead as a pivot point and loves to stand on his head. 

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Look at the blue eyes on that beautiful baby!!

Amy said...

I cannot get over his blue eyes!! Love him!! Fun times..little trips for the weekend!!