Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Noah Pictures!

I can't possibly go very long with out posting some pics of Noah.  He is almost 3 months old already - time sure flies by.  He is my chubby, smiley, happy, cooing, trying really hard to giggle baby.  He makes me happy and is so delightful!  He is starting to recognize not just Steve and I, but gives big grins to Ty, Brooks and Tater as well. 

Tyler loves to be a helper and was burping him here.  It was cute, he loves Noah so much.


The Cheeks are just to die for.  I can't help but kiss them all day long.

As stated above.

Again with the cheeks, seriously love them!  Not to mention those big baby blues.  Can you tell I love this kid!!

3 comments:

Kacey said...

I totally agree with you...he has got some yummy chubby cheeks! I can just picture Grandma Bonnie getting her kisses on those! LOL

(and Tater looks so cute in glasses!) I'm glad ya'll had a fun Thanksgiving!

Kendra said...

so cute love all the posts!! Good times!

Amy said...

Oh, Noah!! He's so adorable and yes, oh so chubby!!! He's getting the best cream isn't he?!!!

I think he looks more like you , Heddie... minus the chubby cheeks :)