Monday, October 05, 2009

Pictures of Me?

Why is it that I have no pictures of me?

  No really - in my hundreds of pictures I probably have a handful of me.  Most of those are in no way flattering and not worthy for anyone to even see.  In the decent ones I am usually snuggled up to one of my little kiddos.

  I'm not sure how to go about fixing this problem. 

I actually did have some cute ones from the summer despite the fact that I was prego, but then they mysteriously all got erased off my camera along with all my other photos. The sadness still lingers from losing all those pictures.

So I am now pledging to myself to be more dilligent at allowing people to take pictures of me and to have more pictures of me and my kids and especially me and my hubby!

4 comments:

Kacey said...

Call me next time you're in utah and I'll take some of beautiful you! :-)

Melissa said...

My grandmother wouldn't allow photos to be taken of her (my mother tells me) and she died before any of her grandkids were born. For this reason I feel like it is very necessary to have pictures taken, for posterity! This comment is so serious!

Nicole said...

There are almost none of me either- and the ones I have I don' like generally! At Christmas lets all take pictures of each other (the sisters) and actually forward them to one another so we have some!

Julie said...

very mysterious. i bet that won't happen this christmas?!? if you get what i mean. hehehehe