Friday, October 16, 2009

Photos!


I have been told I need to put up some more pics of Noah, so here they are.  He is getting big and is so very close to smiling.  He will be 6 weeks on Monday!  It has gone so fast!  He is starting to sleep a little longer at night, sometimes, which is great.  We are getting to know him and just can't wait to see his little personality emerge!  He is so loved by his brothers and sister, especially Tater who always tells me how cute he is and gives him kisses and snuggles. 

4 comments:

Nicole said...

He looks so big already! I want to snuggle him!!!

Marilee said...

He's getting HUGE! How much does he weigh! I love me a chunky baby! Love Him!

Jeni said...

Oh he is sooo cute Heather! I love a sleeping baby!

Julie said...

fat fat fat! That's all I have to say! Oh wait, and cute of course.