Monday, October 05, 2009

Noah is 4 weeks!

Wow - time flies when you aren't pregnant.  Noah is 4 weeks old today.  He is so sweet and quite an Angel baby.  I feel very blessed to be his mommy.  Here are a few pictures that I have taken as of late.  Enjoy -

I have recently come to the conclusion that I stink at taking pictures - hopefully someday I can work on that and maybe one day I will get a camera that allows me to take some decent pictures. 

We have discovered that little Noah and Tater look VERY VERY much alike.  Here are a couple of pictures for you to compare. 

2 comments:

Marilee said...

That's a tough one! I almost got it wrong but then I saw the blankets they are laying on and since I was intrumental in the aquisition of one of those blannies, I know who is who! Holy cow do they look alike as babies! I cheated, but yes indeedy, I got it right! (I'll tell you next time we chat who is who but I don't want to give it away for everyone else!)

Amy said...

Is the bottom one Tater?? I don't recall all that hair in any other pics of Noah....so sweet!!