Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tyler Turned 9!




Last week was a busy one. Not only did Noah join our crazy household, but my baby Tyler turned 9. NINE people - how did he grow up so fast. Now lets just think for a moment, we'll fast forward 9 more years. Noah will be the same age as Tyler is now. Ty will be graduating from High School and getting ready for both College and a Mission. What? That completely freaks me out, when I think how fast the first 9 years have gone. Time goes way- way - way too fast!!!!

So in Honor of my wonderful, amazing, smart and oh so Handsome 9 year old boy here are 10 things that I love about him.
  1. He has the best belly laugh. There is nothing that makes me smile more than to hear him laugh, I mean really laugh hard. It is contagious and so funny.
  2. He cannot help but blink when a camera flashes. For example I got one picture out of the 20 I took of him and Noah where his eyes were actually open.
  3. He is helpful. He is always willing to help me with whatever I need.
  4. He is smart and has an amazing memory
  5. He has a great sense of humor.
  6. He is a great big brother and takes care of and plays with his brother and sister.
  7. He loves sports, which is a good thing around here, he is really getting into not only playing them, but watching them on TV
  8. He is my snuggly kid. He loves a good squeeze and always has, although we are getting to the point where he is 'Too Cool' for it :(
  9. He has the most beautiful eyes. From the shape to the way they twinkle when he smiles. I also love that when he laughs really hard they krinkle up a little like Granddad's
  10. He loves his family! He has some very special bonds with some of his cousins and I think it is awesome!

There you have it, my favorite things - at least for today. Most of all I am just so grateful he is mine! Heavenly Father has blessed me with some amazing kids and I am lucky to have him!

4 comments:

Kacey said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! You are so right Heather...time goes by way way too fast. (unless you are pregnant...then it freak'n feels like time has slowed to a snails pace and you wonder if you're gonna make it through another day of misery.) :-D

Marilee said...

I love my Ty Ty! I can't believe he's 9!

Proud Momma said...

Happy Birthday Ty...he is one handsome kid! Scary to think about Noah grown up already...stop it!

Nicole said...

I've thought to call him so many times in the last week..oh well. I hope it was a good birthday even with mom and a new baby taking the spotlight!