Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Noah pictures

Here are some more pictures of my little man. He is so super cute and has been a great baby so far. I hope it stays that way since my right hand woman leaves tomorrow. Nana has been here helping for almost 2 months. She has been heaven sent and taken so much of the worry and stress off of Steve and me. I don't know how we would have managed, the partial bed rest, the full bed rest, the c-section recovery and all the stuff inbetween without her help. Thank you Nana, we will miss you more that you know. Saying thank you doesn't even do it justice!

The second bath. Nana gave him his first and second bath. I videoed the first one - even the part where tiny man pooped in the tub! HaHa - you've never seen Nana move so fast!










All I can say is I love this baby!

8 comments:

Lynne said...

He's beautiful Heather. Congratulations!

Kendra said...

So cute! Another little Empey man for sure! Give him a big squeeze for me!

Marilee said...

He is SOOOOO cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! His cheeks are SOOOOO chubby and I love his hair!

hayley said...

He is so adorable. I love the facial expression in pic#2. I am so glad you had great help and support. There is nothing quite like "mom" to take care of you.

Kacey said...

He really is SOOO yummy cute Heather!!

Julie said...

He is so cute. I love the picture with his kind of crazy wild hair!!!!!!! Love him! Can't wait to meet him. And oh yeah...he's a perfect little Empey!

Nicole said...

He is sOoooooooooooo cute!!!

Mom, Aunt, Grandma Ehat or Lori said...

what handsome gorgeous young babe!!! Looking forward to the hugs and snuggles come Dec. Love to you all!!!