Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Josh Says

Well honestly the kid always has something to say. Here are a few of his latest.

While trying to figure out putting on his belt for church a couple of weeks ago.
me - 'Josh do you need some help'
j - 'yep'
me- 'come here and I will help you'
j- 'when I am a big GIANT guy like Daddy will I do it myself?'
me - 'yep buddy, when you are a big GIANT guy'


While I was feeding the baby a couple of days ago - this seems to be a great time for lots of interesting statements and questions.

j - 'will he(Noah) be learn to walk'
me - 'one day when he is bigger after he learns to crawl'
j - 'will he learn to STOMP?'
me - 'probably'
j - 'but he will stomp and break OUR HOUSE'
me - 'not more than you break our house'
j - 'no, he will break it'

Seriously, I don't know what goes through his head, but he makes me laugh super hard. I have a great video of him telling us stories that I will try to post later.

1 comment:

Marilee said...

The kid is SOOOO funny! What kid worries about a baby stomping and breaking a house! So funny!