Monday, January 05, 2009

LOST AND FOUND

I'm not quite sure how this happens, but often Steve's wedding ring goes missing. He takes it off for this like Golfing and playing Basketball. Of course it would make sense to put it in the same place each time, but that would also make much too much sense. At one point this last week I noticed that it was on the counter in the kitchen. Not realizing that Steve never took it from the counter and placed it back on his finger, this is where I found his ring today while attempting to make my children some lunch.........












14 comments:

Kat said...

That is absolutely hilarious! I hope you all had a great Christmas. :)

Kacey said...

In the cheese? Are you serious? LOL! K, that is hilarious!!!

angie j. said...

too funny!! better in the cheese than lost right?!

Proud Momma said...

LOL...that is so funny! What is with men and losing their rings? Sean is on his second and loses it ALL the time!

Julie said...

love it! was there a little round circle imprinted in your cheese after you removed it?

Amy said...

LOL!! Hil-ary!! What a great story.

McKenna said...

At least it never ended up in a nice mix of Mac and Cheese, that would make for a nice shock to ones teeth.

Kendra said...

Too freakin' funny! Gotta love that Steve.

Marilee said...

Now THAT is hilarious!!!!

justjen said...

Guess I should check my cheese! I took mine off last night and have no idea where...! Too Funny!

Jeni said...

That is soooo funny. That is something I would have done. I have found my keys in the freezer before.

Lindsay said...

Okay, Colton and Steve have the exact same problem! I have often suggested to Colton that he have a "usual" spot to leave his ring. He informed me that he has about 10 different usual spots. Thus, his goes missing often as well. So funny that it was in the cheese!

Nicole said...

That is awesome! Iguess it's good no one ate it!

Kikibug said...

OMG, that is SO FUNNY!!!! That made my day.