Friday, July 06, 2007

The 4th and 100 and HELL!

We had a great 4th of July this year. Our friends the Lawrence's hosted a little party and we went over for some great tri-tip (thanks Logan and Jamie) and some other good food. The kids played on the water bounce house slid thingy and we sat around and visited. It was nice and relaxing. After that we headed over to our friend Megan's brother for a little swimming. The kids also loved that! And then we went back over to Lawrence's to light some fireworks. It was a great day and the kids had so much fun! We are blessed with such amazing friends and it was nice to spend time with them. Here are a few pictures from the day!



The Slide, you can see Tyler right at the bottom.


Joshua after a cupcake! It was really good.


A good toothless picture of Brooks!

Tyler - he is so dang handsome.


I love the look on Brooklynn's face here!


Tyler and Dax

Brooks and the sparkler

??????????

Brookie and Duncan (her boyfriend) even though she always says to me, "Mommy Duncan won't talk to me!" He is somewhat shy and doesn't say too much.

Nash and Josh, they were hilarious. Nash kept giving Joshy hugs.

Well, other than that we have plunged into our Hotter-than-HELL temps here. I know some of you are experiencing them as well! I still don't love the heat, nice yes, Mid 90's I'll take it, but anything over 100 makes me sick to my stomach. I can't complain too much though, we do have our water park passes! I guess that about sums up our last few days!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cute kids, Heather. And your daughter is still very adorable without her front teeth. It just makes her look older!

Kendra said...

Looks like fun! Cute kids!!

Jeni said...

Brooke and Duncan make a very cute couple! Those kids are all so cute, especially yours though!

Julie said...

Brookie's toothless grin is so cute! Looks like you guys had fun but I don't envy the heat, even though tomorrow is supposed to be 96 degrees here, with humidity! BLAH!

Nicole said...

Looks like fun! Happy late 4th of July. We are having fun at the cabin- missing you!

Empster said...

THAT LOOKS FUN, BUT I'M SAD THERE ARE NO PICS OF ME ON YOUR BLOG......

Heather Palmer said...

Ok all your kids are cute...but man your girl is a looker! Looks like you guys had a great 4th of July. Sadly we did nothing to celebate it since we were in Canada. Madi was sad to miss all the fireworks (as in setting them off herself). Anyway...Brooklynn and her boyfriend look like a match made in Heaven. What a cute little couple! And wow...I didn't realize it got so hot there. I'm definately not a hot weather girl. I can handle a couple of weeks...but that is about it. I need to find a climate exactly the same as Calgary that is south of the border. Otherwise I'll never survive.

Lindsay said...

I love the all the pictures of your kids. They are so adorable. What a fun day you had! I hear you about the heat. Anything above 85 is too hot for me.