Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Football!

We spend a lot of time at Football.  Between Practices and Games it most certainly adds up, but I would have it any other way!  This year Tyler played football for his Middle School.  Much to my dismay getting great pictures from the stands in the dark is impossible, so I didn't get any great shots of him in action.  Playing in MS was a much different experience, but I think it was good and Ty learned a lot.  I learned that EARLY morning practices are really hard to get up for!  As always, I enjoyed watching my #24 (he didn't get to pick his number) play.  He loves football and there were maybe 2 mornings he complained up getting up for practice!  Nana and Granddad were able to come and see him play in very cold and wet conditions, it is always nice when they come!



Josh played for the same team this year as he did last year - the RAVENS!  With the addition of Steve as an Assistant Coach.  The Ravens had a great Season with only one loss and then Lost in the Semi-Final game.  We were so proud of Josh as he transitioned from Flag to Tackle this year.  He started out playing on the DLINE at Tackle or End and then mid season he moved to Middle Linebacker.  He was a machine and made some great tackles.  I loved not only watching him, but trying to get pictures of him in action.  Here are a few of my favorites.






No comments: