Monday, December 19, 2011

It’s Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas–I think!

 

December started off with a little Christmas Decorating.  I put up a big tree downstairs.  Call me Janet (I love you mom), but I wanted to have my very own beautiful tree.  I put a smaller tree upstairs and let the kids decorate it.  They loved getting out all of the ornaments we have acquired and given and made throughout the years.  It just wouldn’t be the Christmas if the baby in the family didn’t put the star on the tree.  I know that Steve can reach it with no problem, but it was Noah’s turn this year.  He thought it was pretty cool too.

DSC01535

DSC01537DSC01541

Of course as is usual for Noah, he then had to be goofy and entertain us all for awhile.  He couldn’t be more adorable! 

DSC01542

 

Brookie and Ty started playing the piano this year.  They take lessons from my beautiful friend Jenny.  She is a very talented teacher and I have been so impressed with how quickly both Brooklynn and Ty are progressing.  If I can convince Tyler that playing the piano is cool and he puts in the time, I think he could be a really good pianist.  Brooklynn is the same and has a great ability to quickly memorize her music. 

Jenny being the wonderful person she is decided that instead of having a Christmas Recital at the church, we would go to an Assisted Living Home and have the kids play there.  It was a great atmosphere and the kids did so well!  I was so impressed how well they played despite their nervousness and I can’t wait for them to continue to improve!

DSC01544DSC01546

Two of my beautiful children they are so grown up!  I love them both so much!

No comments: