Monday, May 16, 2011

New Camera!

For my Birthday/Mother's day, I got a new camera.  My old one still works, but I was dying a slow painful death.  I went in looking for a little Point and Shoot Nikon, but I came out with a Point and Shoot Sony.  What I really want is a big beautiful camera that I don't know how to use, but want to learn.  But for now, this will do the trick! 

I've never had a Sony camera, but so far this one is pretty good.  Here are a few of the shots I took this week. 





3 comments:

Nicole said...

Fun pics- Brookie is looking too grown up!!

Laura said...

I got a Sony point and shoot for Christmas and love it. Sooooo much better than the Kodak I had. Glad you can keep capturing those cuties!

Marilee said...

Just caught up on all your posts! Your kids are SOOOO cute and I can't wait to see you all in less than 2 weeks! Yipee!!!!!!!