Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Halloween!

Halloween.  I can't believe how fast the year has gone.  Halloween again!  We had lots of fun with parties and trick or treating.  We also made our annual trip to our friend Jared's house - he creates a huge 'Haunted House' around his house and we always take the kids over even though they don't love it.  Brooklynn was super brave this year and went through with Steve.  Tyler braved it with a couple of his buddies.  I opted to stay out side with Josh and Noah. I am a wimp and don't love the Haunted House thing at all!                
Buzz Lightyear - He loved this!



Brooklynn insisted on being a Police Woman




My baby boy as a Football Player



The Ninja

 
My four Babies.  This picture is so funny.  They are all looking all ove the place. 

3 comments:

Amy said...

Fun! I love the bottom of Noah's costume!! LOL!!

Nicole said...

Funny! The ninja looks more bored than scary! Hope the blessing was nice!

Julie said...

hahahahahaa! I'm laughing my butt off over that last picture. Hahahahahaha! Love them!