Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Beautiful Day!

Some days I feel more blessed than I really deserve.  Yesterday was one of those days.  We were blessed to have both of my parents and Steve's dad visit for Noah's Baby Blessing.  It was not only a wonderful weekend with family here, but a Beautiful Sunday!  Noah's Blessing was nice and it made me so grateful for my husband and the priesthood he holds.  I am also so blessed because I have four fantastic Children and I love them so much.  They couldn't be more beautiful/handsome. 

I am also so blessed with wonderful parents and the best In-Laws in the whole world.  We were sad that Steve's mom could not make it but so glad that Grandpa could.  Noah is a lucky boy to have such amazing Grandfathers to look up to.





Of course this Beautiful Day wouldn't have been complete with out our little Noah.  It is going to be fun to see what little personality he will add to our mix!




How can you not just Adore that face!  He is so cute.  This is the first Smile Picture and it came on the perfect day! 

4 comments:

Marilee said...

Oh Heath, that little face is to die for! He's soooo cute! I love the smile picture. If that little look is any indication of his personality he's gonna be one fun kid with an awesome personality to match! Can't wait to smoosh his little cheeks with kisses!

Kendra said...

So cute!! Miss you guys!!

Julie said...

He is just precious. I can't wait to chew on him! (not literally, of course)

Kim said...

He is so adorable! I love his smile! You guys make the cutest babies!